Professional and Ministerial Highlights
- Serves as the Archbishop of the Western Province for the Conservative Anglican Church of North America. The Western Province includes the 24 states west of the Mississippi river. His archdiocese includes the Military Diocese where he oversees Active and Reserve-Duty chaplains who serve in the United States military and also includes the Asian Diocese where he oversees the Saint Thomas Evangelical Church of South India and the Reformed Episcopal Church of North India. Through patient negotiations, he has established relationships with the Syriac-Orthodox Church and signed Letters of Communion with the Church of South India (the largest protestant denomination in India). In 2008, the Archbishop of Canada, the Archbishop of Mexico and Archbishop Climie met in Maracaibo, Venezuela where they consecrated the Bishops of the newly-formed Reformed Catholic Church of Venezuela.
- Serves as the Deputy Chancellor of Saint James University as well as the Dean of the School of Theology. He is responsible for faculty recruitment, curriculum development and maintaining certification and accreditation.
- Serves as Texas Wing Chaplain and the Southwest Region Deputy Chaplain for the United States Air Force Auxiliary (CAP). There he coordinates the recruitment, vetting and certification of Chaplains and Character Development Instructors for the Texas Wing. He coordinates curriculum development for, and serves in several capacities in the annual Southwest Region Chaplain Corps Staff College and, also serves on the Texas Wing Critical Incident Stress Management Team.
- Serves as the Executive Director at Set Free Ministries, International where his team has established 53 churches and trained 1,500+ Pastors and Christian Workers world-wide.
- Served as the Executive Vice President of BEI Security where he oversaw the sales and installation of proprietary security technology in industrial and military applications both domestic and international. He was also responsible for establishing the training and certification programs for their international partners.
- Served as the Vice President of IT and Training for J. Parker and Associates. There he developed training videos for clerical and manufacturing positions that reduced Worker Compensation costs by 90%.
- Served as the President of CMI Biomedical, Inc. There he recruited, trained and certified field service technicians for a Fortune 100 company which controls the pharmaceutical acquisition and distribution within 82% of United States hospitals. His customer retention program was the most successful within that company.
- Served as the IT / Business Director for the South Texas District of the Assemblies of God. There he developed the first-of-its-kind accounting software for the largest Pentecostal denomination in the United States. He then trained all District staff in its use. The implementation of this software reduced the time to certify the District's ledgers from 8 days to only 1 1/2 days.
- Served as the Executive Vice President / CFO of Fabmark, Inc. There he oversaw all phases of real-estate acquisition, start-up and production for the nation's largest pipe fabrication facility. His responsibilities included: HR, Accounting, Sales and Manufacturing.
- Served as the Senior Fire Protection Engineer for PIND Special Systems, Inc. There he designed and supervised the installation of special hazards fire protection / explosion suppression systems in United States government super-max secure facilities such as: Federal Reserve Banks, military training facilities and nuclear / binary weapons storage facilities.
- Served as the Field Service Director for Product Services, Inc. There he coordinated Federally mandated service and inspections for hospitals in a 5 state area. While under contract with International Biomed of Denver, CO, he provided on-site training for the latest advances in Cardiac Stress Testing and monitoring.
- Served as The Assistant Superintendent of the Flint Rescue Mission. There he coordinated nutritional and community services for the underprivileged in the 2nd largest city in Michigan.